2012 Can-Am Commander 1000 LTD Service Manual
Model: Commander 1000 LTD
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 976cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent (tti) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper.
- Dimensions. Commander 1000 LTD has 118.3 in (300.5 cm) length, 58.6 in (148.8 cm) width and 75.8 in (192.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1295 lbs (587.4 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 10 gallons (37.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 27 x 11 x 12 for front wheels and 27 x 11 x 12 for rear.