2007 Can-Am DS 250 Operator`s Guide
Model: DS 250
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2007.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled sohc 4-valve carburetor engine which has 249cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Single-speed automatic, reverse, neutral gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm 5-position adjustable pre-load on the front and swingarm 5-position adjustable pre-load at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. DS 250 has 72 in (182.9 cm) length, 40.5 in (102.9 cm) width and 47 in (119.4 cm) wheelbase with 10.2 in (25.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 430 lbs (195 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 3.3 gallons (12.5 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 22 x 7 x 10 for front wheels and 20 x 11 x 9 for rear.