- ATV Owner's Manual
- DS 450 EFI Operator`s Guide
2009 Can-Am DS 450 EFI Operator`s Guide
Model: DS 450 EFI
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2007 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single-cylinder dohc 4-valve liquid-cooled engine which has 449cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 5-speed manual gearbox.Final drive is wet, multiplate.
- Suspension. R-type forged aluminum, double a-arm/kayaba ‡ hpg aluminum piggyback on the front and r-type forged aluminum, double a-arm/kayaba ‡ hpg aluminum piggyback at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 182 mm discs with inverted twin-piston calipers. Rear: 198 mm rotor with single piston caliper.
- Dimensions. DS 450 EFI has 72.4 in (183.9 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49.9 in (126.7 cm) wheelbase with 9 in (22.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 345 lbs (156.5 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 3 gallons (11.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 21 x 7R-10 for front wheels and 20 x 10R-9 for rear.