2013 Can-Am DS 450 X Operator`s Guide
Model: DS 450 X
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single-cylinder liquid-cooled dohc 4-valve head with high-flow &quot;durchzugskraft&quot; design 38mm intake valve 31 mm nimonic - alloy engine which has 449cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 5-speed manual gearbox.Final drive is wet, multiplate.
- Suspension. R-type forged aluminum double a-arm kyb8 hpg piggyback shocks on the front and r-type cast aluminum swingarm chromoly hollow rear axle kyb8 hpg piggyback shock at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 182 mm discs with inverted twin-piston calipers. Rear: 198 mm rotor with single piston caliper.
- Dimensions. DS 450 X has 72 in (182.9 cm) length, 49.3 in (125.2 cm) width and 50 in (127 cm) wheelbase with 8.8 in (22.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 377 lbs (171 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 3 gallons (11.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 20 x 6 x 10 for front wheels and 8 x 10 x 8 for rear.