2005 Can-Am Outlander 330 HO Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 330 HO
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2005.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid-cooled 4-valve sohc engine which has 325cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, sub-transmission w/ high, low, park, neutral, reverse gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 330 HO has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49 in (124.5 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 550 lbs (249.5 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.