2008 Can-Am Outlander 400 HO EFI Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 HO EFI
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2007 to 2008.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid-cooled 4-valve sohc engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 HO EFI has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49 in (124.5 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 615 lbs (279 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.