2006 Can-Am Outlander 400 HO MAX Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 HO MAX
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2006.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled sohc 4-valve engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 HO MAX has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 657 lbs (298 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.