2006 Can-Am Outlander 400 HO Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 HO
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2006.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid-cooled 4-valve sohc engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 HO has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49 in (124.5 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 607 lbs (275.3 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.