2007 Can-Am Outlander 400 MAX Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 MAX
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid cooled four stroke 4-valve sohc engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, Sub-transmission With High, Low, Park, Neutral, Reverse gearbox.
- Suspension. on the front and at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 MAX has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 657 lbs (298 kg).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 X 8 X 12 for front wheels and 25 X 11 X 12 for rear.