2015 Can-Am Outlander 450L MAX Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 450L MAX
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2014 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke single cylinder engine which has 427cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, P / R / N / H / L gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent (tti) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston calipers.
- Dimensions. Outlander 450L MAX has 91 in (231.1 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 59 in (149.9 cm) wheelbase with 10.5 in (26.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 714 lbs (323.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Carlisle Trail Wolf 25 x 8 x 12 in for front wheels and Carlisle Trail Wolf 25 x 10 x 12 in for rear.