2013 Can-Am Outlander 500 MAX Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 500 MAX
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 500cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper.
- Dimensions. Outlander 500 MAX has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 59 in (149.9 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 776 lbs (352 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.