2009 Can-Am Outlander 500 Wiring Diagram
Model: Outlander 500
Document Name: Wiring diagram
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 500cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 500 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 646 lbs (293 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.