- ATV Owner's Manual
- Outlander 650 EFI Operator`s Guide
2010 Can-Am Outlander 650 EFI Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 650 EFI
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 650cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 650 EFI has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 668 lbs (303 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.