2013 Can-Am Outlander 650 Service Manual
Model: Outlander 650
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4-stroke v-twin liquid cooled 4-valve ohc fuel injection engine which has 650cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, Sub-transmission With High, Low, Park, Neutral, Reverse gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm, forged aluminum upper arm, with 8 in (203 mm) travel on the front and tti independent with 9 in (229 mm) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: two inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: one inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 650 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 649 lbs (294.4 kg).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 X 8 X 12 for front wheels and 26 X 10 X 12 for rear.