2015 Can-Am Outlander 6x6 650 Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 6x6 650
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2014 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke rotax v-twin engine which has 649cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, P / R / N / H / L gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and double torsional trailing arm independent (tti2) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers.
- Dimensions. Outlander 6x6 650 has 122.8 in (311.9 cm) length, 48.8 in (124 cm) width and 82 in (208.3 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1135 lbs (514.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Carlisle ACT radial 26 x 8 x 12 in for front wheels and Carlisle ACT radial 26 x 10 x 12 in for rear.