2008 Can-Am Outlander 800 Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 800
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled four-stroke v-twin liquid-cooled 4-valve ohc fuel injection engine which has 800cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, Sub-transmission With High, Low, Park, Neutral, Reverse gearbox.Final drive is wet multi-plate.
- Suspension. Double a-arm, forged aluminium upper arm 8 in (203 mm) travel on the front and tti independent 9 in 229 mm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 800 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 639 lbs (289.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 X 8 X 12 for front wheels and 26 X 10 X 12 for rear.