2012 Can-Am Outlander 800R X Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 800R X
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 800cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 800R X has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 50 in (127 cm) width and 59 in (149.9 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 30 x 9 x14 for front wheels and 30 x 9 x14 for rear.