- ATV Owner's Manual
- Rally 200 Operator`s Guide
2005 Can-Am Rally 200 Operator`s Guide
Model: Rally 200
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2005.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid-cooled 4-valve sohc engine which has 176cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 1 speed automatic plus reverse gearbox.Final drive is centrifugal.
- Suspension. Independent a-arm on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 hydraulic discs. Rear: single hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Rally 200 has 79.8 in (202.7 cm) length, 41.5 in (105.4 cm) width and 46.5 in (118.1 cm) wheelbase with 9 in (22.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 388 lbs (176 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.5 gallons (17 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 22 x 10 x 7 for front wheels and 22 x 10 x 10 for rear.