2015 Can-Am Renegade 1000 Operator`s Guide
Model: Renegade 1000
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2014 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke rotax v-twin engine which has 976cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, P / R / N / H / L gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm, fox hpg shocks on the front and torsional trailing arm independent (tti), fox hpg shocks at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers.
- Dimensions. Renegade 1000 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 10.5 in (26.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 692 lbs (313.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are ITP Holeshot ATR 25 x 8 x 12 in for front wheels and ITP Holeshot ATR 25 x 10 x 12 in for rear.