2009 Can-Am Renegade 500 Operator`s Guide
Model: Renegade 500
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke v-twin liquid-cooled 8-valve sohc fuel injection engine which has 499cm3 displacement.
- Suspension. S-type double a-arm, forged aluminum upper arm on the front and rs-type tti independent, hpg shocks at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Renegade 500 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 607 lbs (275.3 kg).
- Tyres. Recommended models are for front wheels and for rear.