2010 Can-Am Renegade 800 Operator`s Guide
Model: Renegade 800
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2010 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 800cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Rs-type double a-arm/ hpg shocksdouble a-arm on the front and rs-type tti independent/ hpg shocks at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Renegade 800 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 615 lbs (279 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.3 gallons (16.3 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25x8x12 for front wheels and 25x10x12 for rear.