2005 Can-Am Traxter 650 MAX Operator`s Guide
Model: Traxter 650 MAX
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2005.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid-cooled 4-valve sohc engine which has 644cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, sub-transmission w/ high, low, park, neutral & reverse gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and rigid swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic single disc.
- Dimensions. Traxter 650 MAX has 91.6 in (232.7 cm) length, 47 in (119.4 cm) width and 61 in (154.9 cm) wheelbase with 9.6 in (24.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 798 lbs (362 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 11 x 12 for rear.