2013 Polaris Brutus HD Service Manual
Model: Brutus HD
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 3-cylinder diesel liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 904cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic Hydrostatic with Treadle Pedal (H/L/N/Park) gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 6-inch (15.24 cm) travel on the front and multi-link coil over de-dion suspension 6-inch (15.24 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Brutus HD has 140 in (355.6 cm) length, 64 in (162.6 cm) width and 84 in (213.4 cm) wheelbase with 10 in (25.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1830 lbs (830.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 10 gallons (37.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 9 -12; Carlisle All-Trail II for front wheels and 25 x 11-12; Carlisle All-Trail II for rear.