2007 Polaris Outlaw 500 Service Manual
Model: Outlaw 500
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4-strokedohc single-cylinder carburetor engine which has 499cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 5-Speed, manual transmission with reverse gearbox.Final drive is wet multi-plate.
- Suspension. Double a-arm with 10 inch travel on the front and independent aluminum with 10 inch travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlaw 500 has 71.5 in (181.6 cm) length, 47.5 in (120.7 cm) width and 50.5 in (128.3 cm) wheelbase with 11.5 in (29.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 459 lbs (208.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 3.2 gallons (12.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 21 X 7-10 for front wheels and 20 X 10-9 for rear.