2006 Polaris Predator 90 Owner`s Manual
Model: Predator 90
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2001 to 2007.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air cooled 2 stroke engine which has 89cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic CVT gearbox.
- Suspension. A-arm on the front and swing arm single shock at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: drums. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Predator 90 has 56 in (142.2 cm) length, 34 in (86.4 cm) width and 38.5 in (97.8 cm) wheelbase with 5 in (12.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 230 lbs (104.3 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 1.3 gallons (4.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 19x7-8 for front wheels and 18x9.5-8 for rear.