2012 Polaris Ranger 400 Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger 400
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled carburetor engine which has 455cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut 8-inch (20.3 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger 400 has 108 in (274.3 cm) length, 56.5 in (143.5 cm) width and 72 in (182.9 cm) wheelbase with 10 in (25.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1050 lbs (476.3 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 11-12; 489 for rear.