2012 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Crew Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger 500 EFI Crew
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 498cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut8-inch (20.3 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger 500 EFI Crew has 140 in (355.6 cm) length, 58 in (147.3 cm) width and 104 in (264.2 cm) wheelbase with 10 in (25.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1287 lbs (583.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 10 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 11 x 12 for rear.