2013 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6 Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger 800 6x6
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9.6" (24.4 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9" (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front and rear calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger 800 6x6 has 137 in (348 cm) length, 60 in (152.4 cm) width and 105 in (266.7 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1552 lbs (704 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 10-12 for front wheels and 25 x 11-12 for rear.