2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew Service Manual
Model: Ranger 800 Crew
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9.6-inch travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger 800 Crew has 145 in (368.3 cm) length, 60 in (152.4 cm) width and 76 in (193 cm) wheelbase with 11.5 in (29.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1495 lbs (678.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 9-R12 for front wheels and 26 x 11-R12 for rear.