2012 Polaris Ranger 800 XP Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger 800 XP
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9.6-inch (24.4 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger 800 XP has 114 in (289.6 cm) length, 60 in (152.4 cm) width and 76 in (193 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1237 lbs (561.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 10-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 11-12; 489 for rear.