2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger Diesel
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 3-cylinder diesel liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 904cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9.6-inch (24.4 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger Diesel has 145 in (368.3 cm) length, 60 in (152.4 cm) width and 108 in (274.3 cm) wheelbase with 11.5 in (29.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1660 lbs (753 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 9-12; PXT for front wheels and 26 x 11-12; PXT for rear.