2012 Polaris Ranger EV Owner`s Manual
Model: Ranger EV
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single 48-volt high-efficiency ac-induction motor.
- Transmission. Low-Noise Gears gearbox.Final drive is not equipped.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut 8-inch (20.3 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Ranger EV has 108 in (274.3 cm) length, 56.5 in (143.5 cm) width and 72 in (182.9 cm) wheelbase with 10 in (25.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1700 lbs (771.1 kg).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 9-12; Carlisle for front wheels and 25 x 9-12; Carlisle for rear.