2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 Owner`s Manual
Model: RZR XP 900
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 875cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm fox podium x 2.0 (comp adjust/res.) 13.5-inch (34.3 cm) travel on the front and trailing arm fox podium x 2.0 (comp adjust/res.) 14-inch (35.6 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. RZR XP 900 has 108.4 in (275.3 cm) length, 64 in (162.6 cm) width and 81.4 in (206.8 cm) wheelbase with 13 in (33 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1190 lbs (539.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 7.3 gallons (27.6 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 27 x 9-12; ITP 900 XCT for front wheels and 27 x 11-12; ITP 900 XCT for rear.