2006 Polaris Sportsman 450 Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 450
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4 stroke engine which has 455cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2" travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate with anti-roll bar; 9.5" travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 450 has 72 in (182.9 cm) length, 45 in (114.3 cm) width and 46 in (116.8 cm) wheelbase with 9 in (22.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 605 lbs (274.4 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.5 gallons (17 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 24x8-12 for front wheels and 24x11-12 for rear.