2010 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Touring Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 500 HO Touring
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled high output carburetor engine which has 498cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 8.75-inch (22.2 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 500 HO Touring has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 741 lbs (336.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 10-12; 489 for rear.