2006 Polaris Sportsman 500 Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 500
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled efi single-cylinder carburetor engine which has 499cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut on the front and fully independent, progressive rate with anti-roll bar at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single-lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 500 has 83 in (210.8 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 50.5 in (128.3 cm) wheelbase with 11.25 in (28.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 731 lbs (331.6 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.1 gallons (15.5 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26x8R12 for front wheels and 26x11R12 for rear.