2013 Polaris Sportsman 550 Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 550
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke sohc single cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 549cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, rolled 10.25-inch (26 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 550 has 83.2 in (211.3 cm) length, 47.6 in (120.9 cm) width and 53 in (134.6 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 721 lbs (327 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8-14; Maxxis M9805 for front wheels and 26 x 10-14; Maxxis M9806 for rear.