2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2007.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4 stroke engine which has 683cm3 displacement and 9.78:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Continuously Variable (CVT) gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2" travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate with anti-roll bar; 9.5" travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 700 has 85 in (215.9 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 50.8 in (129 cm) wheelbase with 11.25 in (28.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1500 lbs (680.4 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.8 gallons (18.2 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26x8R12 for front wheels and 26x11R12 for rear.