2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 800 EFI
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4 stroke twin cylinder engine which has 760cm3 displacement and 10:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Continuously variable CVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2" travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate with anti-roll bar; 8.5" travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 800 EFI has 83 in (210.8 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 50.75 in (128.9 cm) wheelbase with 11.25 in (28.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 770 lbs (349.3 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.1 gallons (15.5 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26x8R12 for front wheels and 26x11R12 for rear.