2006 Polaris Sportsman 90 Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 90
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air cooled 4 stroke engine which has 89cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Single a-arm on the front and mono-shock swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: drum. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 90 has 61.5 in (156.2 cm) length, 38.5 in (97.8 cm) width and 41.5 in (105.4 cm) wheelbase with 4 in (10.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 305 lbs (138.3 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 2 gallons (7.6 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 19x7-8 for front wheels and 19x9.5-8 for rear.