2012 Polaris Sportsman Touring 500 HO Service Manual
Model: Sportsman Touring 500 HO
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled high output carburetor engine which has 498cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 8.75-inch (22.2 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman Touring 500 HO has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 741 lbs (336.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.1 gallons (15.5 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 10-12; 489 for rear.