2009 Polaris Sportsman X2 500 EFI Service Manual
Model: Sportsman X2 500 EFI
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled high output fuel injection engine which has 499cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman X2 500 EFI has 93 in (236.2 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 798 lbs (362 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 6 gallons (22.7 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 11-12; 489 for rear.