2009 Polaris Sportsman X2 800 EFI Service Manual
Model: Sportsman X2 800 EFI
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman X2 800 EFI has 93 in (236.2 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 829 lbs (376 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 6 gallons (22.7 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 11-12; 489 for rear.