2005 Polaris Trail Blazer Owner`s Manual
Model: Trail Blazer
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air/oil cooled 4 stroke engine which has 329cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut on the front and progressive rate swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: single hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Trail Blazer has 75 in (190.5 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 48 in (121.9 cm) wheelbase with 5.5 in (14 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 488 lbs (221.4 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 23x7-10 for front wheels and 22x11-10 for rear.