2003 Polaris Trail Boss 330 Service Manual
Model: Trail Boss 330
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2003 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air with fan assist oil cooler 4 stroke engine which has 329cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut on the front and progressive rate swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single-lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic foot brake.
- Dimensions. Trail Boss 330 has 75 in (190.5 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49.5 in (125.7 cm) wheelbase with 5.5 in (14 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 505 lbs (229.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 23x7-10 for front wheels and 22x11-10 for rear.