2010 Yamaha Grizzly 125 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 125
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air cooled 4-stroke single cylinder sohc engine which has 124cm3 displacement and 9.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic/F, N, R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Independent wishbone, 2.8 in. travel on the front and swingarm, 3.2 in. travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual sealed drum. Rear: sealed drum.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 125 has 66.9 in (169.9 cm) length, 39 in (99.1 cm) width and 42.5 in (108 cm) wheelbase with 5.7 in (14.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 306 lbs (138.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2 gallons (7.6 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 20 X 7-8 for front wheels and 22 X 10-8 for rear.