2009 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 350
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke air-/oil-cooled single sohc carburetor engine which has 348cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic/F, N, R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel on the front and swingarm; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: fully sealed drum.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 350 has 78.1 in (198.4 cm) length, 42.7 in (108.5 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 9.7 in (24.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 507 lbs (230 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.