2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 350
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2013 to 2014.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder air-cooled 4-stroke sohc 2-valves engine which has 348cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic V-belt with front- and rear wheel engine braking, F/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 160 mm wheel travel on the front and swingarm, 5 position preload adjustment, 180 mm wheel travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: sealed drum.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 350 has 78.1 in (198.4 cm) length, 42.7 in (108.5 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 7.1 in (18 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 3.6 gallons (13.6 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.