2017 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 350
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke air-/oil-cooled single sohc carburetor engine which has 348cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Yamaha Ultramatic with all-wheel engine braking / Forward, Neut.,Rev. gearbox.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 350 has 78.1 in (198.4 cm) length, 42.7 in (108.5 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 9.7 in (24.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 536 lbs (243.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.