2013 Yamaha Grizzly 450 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 450
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke liquid-cooled single; sohc engine which has 421cm3 displacement and 10.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P gearbox.Final drive is automatic clutch.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 6.3-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone; 7.1-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: sealed oil bathed, multi disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 450 has 78.5 in (199.4 cm) length, 43 in (109.2 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 10.8 in (27.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 606 lbs (274.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 4 gallons (15.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.